Still going strong with the house cleaning, decorating, and errand running. I will be so glad when this is all over, but I’m so happy about how the house looks right now. We’ve been living here for five years, it’s about time it started looking like we had some sort of a life.
I am looking forward to seeing my Mom, Tammy, and all of my friends. I can’t help but be a bit nervous. I’ve never really thrown a party like this. I don’t know if I have enough girly cells in my body to walk around serving wine and cheese to people. We’ll see!
I have to say that I absolutely love the upstairs hallway. Here’s a glimpse of what we’ve been doing this week.
“Love is friendship set on fire.”
Today was a great day!
1. My weigh in was 292, which means an eight pound loss from last Monday. (I understand that I was sick and that’s where most of the loss came from, but I’ll take it).
2. Work was awesome and I even got a raise!
3. My house is really coming together. Rodney came over and hung up all my new pictures in the hallway and it looks great.
4. I was so busy that I forgot to even be hungry. I skipped dinner. I don’t know that I’ve ever done that unless it was out of sickness or extreme depression. I know that it isn’t good to skip meals (and trust me, I don’t) but I’m amazed that I just wasn’t hungry. I did eat a big lunch, luckily.
5. I finally got in our mile today at work. I know it isn’t much, but it’s at least a little activity and it was nice to get back to it. This week is super busy and I might not make it back to the elliptical until the weekend.
I don’t count the calories that I burn cleaning my house even though it’s an option on Fitness Pal. However, that’s all I did tonight. I’m deep cleaning each room in my house after work for an Initial’s Inc. party that I’m having on Saturday. I’ve been cleaning nonstop since about 5PM.
Time for bed!
“We can do anything we want as long as we stick to it long enough.”
Feeling 1000% better today. Went back to work and made it the whole day. Had class tonight and wasn’t too terribly frustrated by the end of it. Got home and the hubster had cooked a great dinner of seasoned pork chops, twice baked potato, and corn. All in all a pretty great start to the week.
I plan on getting back to exercising tomorrow right after work. I had originally planned on redoing the second week of my C25K due to my limited lung capacity, but I think I’m going to go ahead and try week 3 and see how I do. I felt like I actually “bounded” up the stairs a bit this evening on my way to class. I was still pretty out of breath, but gone are the days of taking the elevator one story up. That’s a start, right?
My replacement shoes came in last week while I was sick. I’m pretty stoked about getting those picked up. Those shoes are so unbelievably comfortable. I’m pretty happy with the purchase. I can’t wait to be able to shop to clothes at Fleet Feet. They have the cutest running outfits.
Good health doesn’t have to be the only thing to focus on during all this. 🙂
I’m really shooting to be back to my weight of 265 before our annual shopping trip to Cincinnati in November. I feel like if I keep on the track I’m on, I should have no problem reaching that goal. It’s a little less than half-way and means I would have to average a loss of 2.5 pounds per week. That is a little over my initial goal of 1.8 pounds per week. We’ll see how it goes, but I sure would love to score a bunch of clothes sales for myself on this trip.
Here I am the night before another weigh in – I hope I still have that smile in the morning!
(I have no idea what happened to that album).
“People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.”