So, I’ve decided that I’m going to try and journal a bit each day during this challenge. I feel like committing to posting my food and workouts will help keep me on track. Plus, it’ll be nice to have something to look back on for future challenges so that I can see the progress I make.
Yesterday went really well, with the exception of some slight tummy trouble on my run at lunch. I’m a little sore today from the Pump workout, but nothing serious.
I know it’s absurd, but I feel like just one 25 minute weight session got rid of ALL my “bloaty” feelings.
Wouldn’t it rock if that’s how it actually worked? I would sit down, right this second, and eat an entire five pound bag of Starburst Jellybeans.
The weekend us almost upon us and that seems to be when I struggle the most. Hopefully, I have enough tunnel-vision going on right now that I can just power through.
We’ll see. Wish me luck!
I was sad to see that the 3 pounds stuck around. I am currently 5 pounds up from my lowest, making the grand total that I would like to lose this month a whopping 23 pounds. I briefly considered lowering it, but instead of completely giving up before I even started, I decided to go the A, B, C, goal route:
- A goal – 175 pounds (23 pound loss)
- B goal – 185 pounds (13 pound loss)
- C goal – screw the scale but I still look good in the outfit
Day 1 Activity:
- 3 miles @ 14:29 average pace (I had to walk the last mile)
- Pump Challenge – 25 minutes
- 10 bicycle crunches
- 2 regular pushups, 5 modified pushups
- 20 sec regular plank, 10 seconds on each side
Total burned – 600 calories
Day 1 Food:
- Breakfast – Chocolate shakeology with 1 cup spinach, 1 TBSP PB2, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, half a small banana (233 cals)
- AM snack – 1 cup red seedless grapes, 1 oz. extra sharp cheddar cheese (172 cals)
- Lunch – Homemade chef salad with Cliff’s amazing chicken and honey mustard (353 cals)
- PM snack – 2 oranges and 2 Pizzelle cookies with strawberries and lite cool whip (217 cals)
- Dinner – Leftover chicken casserole with rice (612 cals)
Total – 1587 calories